Add items to "Send to" menu

You can add your own customized entries in the Send to menu. It comes helpful when you want to copy some data to a specific folder more frequently.

Steps:

1. Copy the folder for which you want an entry in Send to menu.
2. In My Computer, get to this location:
C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Send to\
where C is the Windows drive and User Name is your User profile name.

(Send to is a hidden folder. Make sure that Show hidden files is selected in the Folder Options> View tab. )
[No Folder Options?]

3. In the Send to folder, right click on empty space and select Paste Shortcut.
Now check your Send to menu, you will have your folder there.


If any doubts arise on this topic, you can scrap in my Orkut Profile.

No comments:

Please Note:

Please note that, you may not be able to download some files that are given in my blog entries. Its due to the withdrawal of one of my file server site.Since I have no much time to work on this blog, I cannot upload all the files once again to another server. If you are in urgent for any one of such files, please leave me a scrap regarding it, I'll upload only that file on other server.
-WaseemSR™