Know Full System Details.

Sometimes, we may need to know details of our computer. Here is method for that,


Method 1:

1. Start Command Prompt ( Start > Run > CMD )
2. Type Systeminfo and press Enter.

To save this details to a text file :

3. Type Systeminfo>C:\systeminfo.txt

This command will save a text file named systeminfo in C drive.
You can change the path for you use.


Method 2:

1. From the Start menu, select Run.Type msinfo32.exe and press Enter.
You will have everything listed there.

To know more,
From Start menu, select Help and Support.
Under Pick a Task ,select
Use Tools to view your computer information and diagnose problems.

From the left pane, select Computer Information and select relevant category from the right pane.


For further help on this topic, you can scrap me in my Orkut Profile.

No comments:

Please Note:

Please note that, you may not be able to download some files that are given in my blog entries. Its due to the withdrawal of one of my file server site.Since I have no much time to work on this blog, I cannot upload all the files once again to another server. If you are in urgent for any one of such files, please leave me a scrap regarding it, I'll upload only that file on other server.
-WaseemSR™