Regedit disabled by Administrator

Sometimes, Registry Editor may be disabled by the Administrator. You can access Registry Editor by this method.

-------------------------------------
Click here to get the Security softwares download page.
-------------------------------------


How to do:

1. Open General Policy ( Start > Run > gpedit.msc ) [(No Run?)(error?)]

2. Get to this location:

User Configuration > Administrative Templates > System

3. Now, in the right pane, double click open Prevent access to registry editing tools.

4. Set Not configured or Disabled, and click OK.


That makes Registry Editor accessible.


Related:
1. Task Manager Disabled
2. Folder Options Disabled
3. No Run in start menu


For further help, you can scrap me.


No comments:

Please Note:

Please note that, you may not be able to download some files that are given in my blog entries. Its due to the withdrawal of one of my file server site.Since I have no much time to work on this blog, I cannot upload all the files once again to another server. If you are in urgent for any one of such files, please leave me a scrap regarding it, I'll upload only that file on other server.
-WaseemSR™