XP inbuilt games, paint, wordpad, calculator not found

If you have found that inbuilt games, MS Paint, Calculator, Wordpad etc. has been removed from your Start > All Programs , this is the method to restore it.

Steps:

1. Insert the Windows XP CD in your CD Drive.

2. From Control Panel, open Add or Remove Programs.

3. From the left pane, select Add or Remove Windows Components.

4. Tick Accessories and Utilities, and click Next.


After the installation is complete, check whether you have got the missed ones. If not, then do this process once again.

No comments:

Please Note:

Please note that, you may not be able to download some files that are given in my blog entries. Its due to the withdrawal of one of my file server site.Since I have no much time to work on this blog, I cannot upload all the files once again to another server. If you are in urgent for any one of such files, please leave me a scrap regarding it, I'll upload only that file on other server.
-WaseemSR™