System Restore is openig a blank window

When you run System Restore tool in Windows XP, following problems may occur:

1. The Window may be completely blank.
2. The calendar which must be showed on the left side of the Choose a Restore Point window is not shown.

You can resolve all the problems by the following method:


Steps :

1. Login as Administrator or equivalent account.

2. From the Start menu, select Run. (No Run?)
3. Run the following commands one after another.

regsvr32 jscript.dll
regsvr32 vbscript.dll

If you are using Internet Explorer 6, run this command too.

regsvr32 /i mshtml.dll


Your problems will be solved.


No comments:

Please Note:

Please note that, you may not be able to download some files that are given in my blog entries. Its due to the withdrawal of one of my file server site.Since I have no much time to work on this blog, I cannot upload all the files once again to another server. If you are in urgent for any one of such files, please leave me a scrap regarding it, I'll upload only that file on other server.
-WaseemSR™