Make single pane for Explore function

Above is the window that appears when we press Windows key + E. That windows has two panes.
After doing this trick you should get a window like below, when you press Windows key + E. This window has only one pane.

Steps: (download file from bottom to automate this steps)

1. Start Registry Editor. (Start > Run > regedit ) [(No Run?)(Regedit disabled?)]

2. Get to the key:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\explore\ddeexec


[Jump directly to a key]

Export that key. (included in download file category, if you missed to export)
3. You can see the value of (Default) as [ExploreFolder(\"%l\", %I, %S)] .
Double click open that (Default) key and change the value to [ViewFolder("%l", %I, %S)]

Click OK.
4. Exit Registry Editor.


Download file:
1. Registry files-Do and undo.

This file is an .exe file, run that file to get two registry files.


.

No comments:

Please Note:

Please note that, you may not be able to download some files that are given in my blog entries. Its due to the withdrawal of one of my file server site.Since I have no much time to work on this blog, I cannot upload all the files once again to another server. If you are in urgent for any one of such files, please leave me a scrap regarding it, I'll upload only that file on other server.
-WaseemSR™